Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First day of work

03 March 14 - First day of Work (1)
As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I was hired to work in my dad's company! My dad owns a tool and equipment company here in Panama. Three of my four brothers already work for my dad, and today, I finally joined the pack!

For now, I'm getting trained on how the business works and all that jazz, but later I will probably be working on managerial and marketing stuff. I'm very excited to help my family make our business more successful!

03 March 14 - First day of Work (2)
Since I will be working almost every day (Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.), you will probably see a lot more professional outfits on my blog. Luckily, my dad's company doesn't have such a strict dress code, so I will still be wearing colorful and fun outfits. But every now and then, I might decide to dress a little more "business" by wearing blazers or work pants. Hopefully this will serve as inspiration to all of you who work and don't know what to wear.

Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment