Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainbow Challenge: Two times the celebration

March 14 (1)
March 14 (2)
March 14 (3)
March 14 (4)
March 14 (5)
March 14 (6)
March 14 (7)
March 14 (8)

When: Monday March 14, 2011

What:
Red top: Forever XXI
Plaid skirt: Birthday present from my parents
Black waist belt: Christmas present from my parents
Black pumps: La Onda (Panama)
Black Nine West purse: TJ Maxx
Ladybug necklace: Present from my sister
Bow Ring: c/o LuShae Jewelry

Where:
Celebrated my brother's birthday and went to my first official day of work!

Comments:
Today was my first official day working at my father's company (more details in the following post!). Today was also my brother's birthday, so it really was a special day!

Today is also the first day of my
Rainbow Challenge! Today I was supposed to wear lots of red, so I paired this bright red top with this red plaid skirt. I even made it a little more professional at work by wearing a sharp black blazer:
March 14 (9)

My kitty seemed to really like today's outfit because he insisted in appearing in all of my pictures!
March 14 (10)

At night, we celebrated one of my brother's birthday!
March 14 (11)
March 14 (12)

I had such a wonderful time eating dinner with my family and saying funny jokes. My family is very laid back and funny, so we always have a good time in reunions like today's.
March 14 (13)
Happy Birthday Daniel!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this plaid skirt:
03 March 14

No comments:

Post a Comment