Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cute Bows at Work

March 23 (1)
March 23 (2)
March 23 (3)
March 23 (4)
March 23 (5)
March 23 (6)
March 23 (7)
March 23 (8)
March 23 (9)

When: Wednesday March 23, 2011

What:
White tanktop: Conway (Panama)
Beige cardi: Forever XXI
Floral skirt: El Costo (Panama)
Brown belt: Madison (Panama)
Floral pumps: Payless Shoe Source
Purse: Borrowed from my mom

Where:
A normal routine day starting with going to work, followed by some exercise, and finished with some resting at home.

Comments:
I'm soooo lucky to work in a place where the dress code is not so serious! It allows me to wear colorful outfits and fun floral prints. As long as the skirts aren't too short and the tops aren't too revealing, everything is good! It feels great to be able to dress like myself every morning instead of having to wear very conservative work clothes.
March 23 (11)
Although the dress code is pretty flexible, I wondered all day if the cute bow in my hair was going a little too far. Of course I love the bow in my hair, but it's not really that professional. I began to think that people perhaps wouldn't take me too seriously because of my bow (all of these complicated thoughts just because of a bow! Crazy huh?!).

I ended up deciding that I should stay true to myself and to the things I love... If I think the bow is cute and it makes me happy, than why shouldn't I wear it? :)

March 23 (10)

Do you wear things to work that are perhaps not so professional but that make you happy?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this beige cardi:
03 March 23

No comments:

Post a Comment