Thursday, March 3, 2011

My first executive meeting

March 02 (1)
March 02 (2)
March 02 (3)
March 02 (4)
March 02 (5)
March 02 (6)
March 02 (7)
March 02 (8)
March 02 (9)
March 02 (10)

When: Wednesday March 02, 2011

What:
Floral top: ? (Panama)
White skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Caramel belt: Forever XXI
Beige wedges: From this seller on eBay
Mustard Nine West purse: TJ Maxx
Bow earrings: Used to be my mom's
Bow headband: Madison (Panama)

Where:
Went to a business meeting in the morning and saw a movie with my boyfriend at night.

Comments:
Today I went to my very first executive meeting! As some of you know, I graduated from college this January 2011. Since then, I have been helping my family do some errands such as re-decorating our home and our country house. But ultimately, I plan on working in the family business.
March 02 (11)
My dad is the owner of an equipment and tool company here in Panama. Three of my four brothers work there as managers and I plan to join them very soon! I'm not quite sure what my specific duties will be, but it will be something around management and marketing I believe. Anyway, today I had my very first meeting with the executive board (my dad and brothers.. hehe). It felt good to be able to help out in making company decisions.

What do all of you do for a living?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this floral top:
03 March 02

No comments:

Post a Comment