Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tropical Braids

Feb 20 (1)
Feb 20 (2)
Feb 20 (3)
Feb 20 (4)
Feb 20 (5)
Feb 20 (6)

When: Monday February 20, 2012

What:
Dress: El Costo (Panama)
Brown wedges: Payless Shoe Source (Panama)
Purple flower: Madison (Panama)
Brown and gold bracelet: My boyfriend brought it for me from Colombia
Brown and Beige flower bracelet: Present from my brother Mike
Other bracelets: ? (Panama)

Get the look:
Try pairing this dress with these shoes, these bracelets, and this flower clip. Oh, and don't forget the bright pink nail polish!

Where:
Ate my heart out + Shopping with my boyfriend's mother

Comments:
Today is the 3rd day of Carnival vacations (Yippie!). I spent most of the day grocery shopping and hanging out with my boyfriend's mother. She truly is such a wonderful person to be with.
Feb 20 (7)
For some reason, I always feel like wearing flowers in my hair when I go to the beach. I took it a step further today by adding some beachy braids throughout my hair. I felt so tropical!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress:
02 Feb 20


No comments:

Post a Comment