Friday, February 17, 2012

BFF Necklace

Feb 17 (1)
Feb 17 (2)
Feb 17 (3)
Feb 17 (4)
Feb 17 (5)

When: Friday February 17, 2012

What:
Blue top: Conway (Panama) (Similar Here)
Skirt: Christmas present from my parents (Similar here)
Black belt: Madison (Panama) (Similar here)
Polka dot wedges: Stevens (Panama) (Similar Here)
Black Xoxo purse: Borrowed from my mom (Similar Here)
Necklace: Present from one of my best friends. (Similar Here)

Where:
Work + Dinner-and-hang-out night with my boyfriend

Comments:
Today I feel pretty special because I'm wearing for the first time this Best Friends Forever necklace one of my best friends gave me. Me, Maite, and Diana (those are my two best friends) each have a piece of this necklace which together says Best Friends Forever.
Feb 17 (6)
Me and my two best friends make a great team and we have been best friends for over 7 or 8 years! I see us being friends until we are old ladies! hahaha. We just get along so well together. I don't know what I would do without them. Thanks Maite and Diana, I love you!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this skirt:
02 Feb 17


No comments:

Post a Comment