Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feather hair extensions

Feb 03 (1)
Feb 03 (2)
Feb 03 (3)
Feb 03 (4)

When: Friday February 3, 2012

What:
Floral dress: Madison (Panama)
Crochet vest: Madison (Panama)
Belt: Zara (Panama)
Turquoise wedges: Estampa (Panama)
Clutch: Present from my boyfriend's family (From this designer)
Feather hair extension: Small boutique in Panama (Can't remember what it's called!)
Frog earrings: Clarie's (U.S.A.)
Ring: Present from my sister (Thanks Annie!)

Where:
Work + Movie and dinner with my boyfriend and his parents

Comments:
I've always loved how feather extensions looked on other bloggers, but I never got around to buying any for myself until I found these colorful blue and purple feathers! I just love how they add an unexpected burst of color in my hair.
Feb 03 (5)
Is it strange that I have feathers in my hair? Maybe. But I love how they look with this dress, so I'm happy to wear them.

Do you wear feather hair extensions?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress:
012 Feb 03


No comments:

Post a Comment