Monday, February 13, 2012

The chocolate rose I always wanted

Feb 13 (1)
Feb 13 (2)
Feb 13 (3)
Feb 13 (4)
Feb 13 (5)

When: Monday February 13, 2012

What:
Red top: ? (Panama)
Skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Black Nine West belt: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.)
Black Steve Madden wedges: BMB (Panama)
Black clutch: From Asos.com
Necklace: Present from my boyfriend's family (From this designer)
Earrings: My brother Mike bought them for me when he was living in Japan. (Thanks Mike!)

Where:
Work + Started organizing my music files (they have become a mess!)

Comments:
When I was little, I used to dance ballet and all other types of dances. I loved it! Every year, we would have a ballet show and my family would all watch the show and cheer me on.

Here in Panama, it's tradition to give the ballet dancers a bouquet of flowers at the end of the show as a way to congratulate them for their tremendous performance. My parents, being the loving wonderful parents they are, gave me a bouquet of flowers
every single year. So I always felt so very special! (Thanks Mom and Dad, you two are the best!).
Feb 13 (6)
Some girls however also received a chocolate rose. I never told my parents I wanted one, so they never got one for me. For some reason, I've always wanted one since then (so so silly, I know).

I happened to tell my boyfriend's mother this story the other day, and she surprised me by buying me the chocolate rose I always wanted (How cute is she huh?!
) I guess our dreams do come true eventually (even the silly childish ones of wanting chocolate :)
Feb 13 (7)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this red top:
02 Feb 13


No comments:

Post a Comment