Friday, February 24, 2012

Kitty included

Feb 24 (1)
Feb 24 (2)
Feb 24 (3)
Feb 24 (4)
Feb 24 (5)
Feb 24 (6)
Feb 24 (7)

When: Friday February 24, 2012

What:
Dress: Conway (Panama)
Floral bag: Present from my parents
Shoes: Asos.com
Bracelets: Via Vai (Panama)

Get the Look:
This look is so simple and easy to recreate. Just wear a denim dress like this one, add a colorful floral bag (Or DIY a colorful floral bag like this one!), a bright pair of shoes, and finish off with lots of bracelets!

Where:
Work + Movie date with my boyfriend

Comments:
My mom bought me this adorable floral purse yesterday, isn't it cute!? I always love when I come back tired from work and she surprises me with something special like this purse, or a new dress. My mom has always been so thoughtful and loving.

You know what's the best part of this new purse?! It comes with a kitty included!
Feb 24 (8)

Hahaha, just kidding. That's just our kitten Jones :) I wanted to take a picture of him peeking his head through the purse, but he was so stubborn that this was the best shot I got. lol.

Here are all the ways in which I've worn these shoes:
02 Feb 24 (2)
02 Feb 24


No comments:

Post a Comment