Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mamma mia!

Nov 24 (1)
Nov 24 (2)
Nov 24 (3)
Nov 24 (4)
Nov 24 (5)
Nov 24 (6)
Nov 24 (8)
Nov 24 (7)
Nov 24 (9)
Nov 24 (10)

When: November 24, 2009

What:
Purple top: Panama
Mustard cardi: Target
Colorful skirt: H&M
Black tights: Target
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Black Nine West belt: TJ Max
Black Nine West purse: Present from my mom from years back :)
Black floral brooch: Forever XXI

Where:
Lunch at a yummy Italian restaurant, dessert at Starbucks, and a night of movies with popcorn at my house!

Comments:
Today was a wonderful day!! The last day of classes for me before the long Thanksgiving weekend, so that's a relief! To celebrate, me and my boyfriend decided to use my gift certificate that I won on a Bingo night to eat a delicious pizza for lunch. We couldn't agree on what flavor to order, so we just ordered half and half! jeje, easy enough! For dessert, we went to Starbucks to enjoy a hot chocolate with some delicious pastries. And to finish the night off, we watched two fun movies at my apartment with popcorn... aahhh, isn't life gran?

For the outfit, I wanted to wear this skirt because its been a while since I wear it. I really love all the colors because it opens the door for different types of outfits. In this case, I decided to wear my new favorite mustard cardigan and my new floral brooch. I've noticed that zipper details are really "in" this season (not that I pay too much attention to this). I usually don't buy things just because they are trendy, I prefer buying things that I simply love or think are pretty (regardless of if its "in" or not!). And this flower brooch really appealed to me, so I am happy wearing it :)

Here are the other ways in which I've worn this skirt:

Nov 24 (2)Nov 24

No comments:

Post a Comment