Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby's got back...

P1030537

P1030529

P1030534

P1030535

P1030536

P1030538

When: November 11, 2009

What:
Blue knit detail top: Panama (but I have seen the EXACT same ones at Forever XXI if u want one)
Light blue skirt: Panama
Grey belt: Panama
White t-shirt: Target
Black tights: Target
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Purple purse: Stolen from my mom! (Just kidding, she let me have it :)

Where: Catching up on errands today... not so interesting, I know ;)

Comments:
Baby's got back... back details on the shirt that is!!! jajaja, sorry for the lame joke. In order to make this top fall-appropiate, I decided to wear a t-shirt underneath rather than a jacket on top because a jacket would have hidden its amazing details!. I looooove the details on this top, specially the back details. Thats why I decided to tie my hair up today, so that the back is visible. I really like how the two shades of blue look together, but I wanted to add another color for interest so I decided on purple... I'm telling ya, blue and purple are becoming one of my favorite color combos lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment