Friday, November 13, 2009

Featured on: Clothes, inter alia



I am so happy! One of my outfits inspired Gina, from
Clothes inter alia, and she made an outfit based on one of mine!! Yaaaiii!! I feel so honored when I am able to inspire someone else's outfit of the day. And she did such a great job too! She made an outfit based on this outfit I made last week. Go check her out, she has a great sense of style! I love getting inspiration from others when it comes to fashion.

There are so many people out there with great styles to look up to. One of the people I look up to the most is my mother. She is the one that has taught me everything I know, she is a very stylish woman. How about you, is there anyone who inspires your wardrobe choices? Or are you more of your own style type of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment