Sunday, April 22, 2012

And my new car is....

04 April 22 - Mustang (1)

Hi guys!! Do you remember several months ago that I said I was shopping for a new car?! (Of course you don't, I wouldn't remember either). Anyway, I have been wanting to share with all of you which car I picked...

I.got.a.MUSTANG!
04 April 22 - Mustang (2)

OMG!

Hhahaha. I just can't express in words just how excited I was (and still am) for buying a Mustang! To be more exact, we got a 2008 Mustang convertible, with a GT kit, a high rise on the hood, with headers, and with two mufflers!!!04 April 22 - Mustang (3)

I feel so identified with my car now. Like one of my friends said, the Mustang is the "unexpected" choice of a car for someone like me, and that's part of the reason why I like it. I like to be different, to be myself, and to not conform with what everyone else likes.

Driving my car is a whole new experience now that I have my Mustang. As I walk up to it every morning, I can't help but think: "Is this really MY car?!". 04 April 22 - Mustang (4)

When I turn it on and hear it rawr, I get chills down my spine.
04 April 22 - Mustang (5)

And when I drive it as a convertible, I feel like I'm in a Hollywood movie. I just feel like I'm living a dream come true.
04 April 22 - Mustang (6)

Anyway, I know this isn't a very fashion related post, but I thought I would share this joyful news with all of you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment