Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

April 08 (1)
April 08 (2)
April 08 (3)
April 08 (4)
April 08 (5)
April 08 (6)
April 08 (7)
April 08 (8)
April 08 (9)
**That's my mom and dad in my flower locket! I always keep them close to my heart :)

When:
Sunday April 8, 2012


What:
Dress: Dorians (Panama)
Heels: Via Vai (Panama)
Clutch: Asos.com
Faux pearl ring: Forever21.com
Flower locket necklace: eBay.com
Polka dot nails: Arrocha (Panama)
Earrings: Present from my mom
Bunny watch: Asos.com

Where:
Mass + Easter Brunch with my family

Comments:
Happy Easter Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful day! My family and I always go to mass on Easter and then enjoy a delicious Easter brunch. I decided to wear the same dress I wore last Easter just because I love its pastel color. Oh, and of course I couldn't resist wearing my bunny watch today, isn't it adorable? ;)
April 08 (10)

Brunch was DELISH as it usually is every Easter. I especially love all of the desserts (and I admit I tasted every single one.. hihi)
April 08 (11)
April 08 (12)

Its always lovely to dress up and spend time with family. I feel so blessed to have such a loving family. Thank you guys, I love you!
April 08 (13)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress:
04 April 08



Image 4554

No comments:

Post a Comment