Sunday, April 1, 2012

The benefits of having a photographer

March 30 (1)
March 30 (2)
March 30 (3)
March 30 (4)
March 30 (5)
March 30 (6)
March 30 (7)
March 30 (8)
March 30 (9)

When: Friday March 30, 2012

What:
Dress: Zara (Panama)
Shoes: La Onda (Panama)
Heel covers: From this site (For the record, I don't agree with this company name)
Clutch: Asos.com
Sunglasses: Via Vai (Panama)
Heart necklace: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Faux pearl necklace: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Other necklaces: ?

Get the look:
Pair your favorite LBD with some sexy black heels and lots of gold necklaces.

Where:
Work + Went bar hoping with friends at Casco Viejo (a historic area of Panama)

Comments:
I felt so Audrey Hepburn in today's outfit! It's always easier to take my outfit pictures when I really love my outfit.
March 30 (10)

However, I came upon a little surprise when I loaded the pictures into my computer. It seems that I had dirt on my face somehow and took all of my pictures this way! I had to choose to post only the pictures where you can't see the dirt, but believe me, it's there. Sometimes I wish I had a photographer so that someone can tell me I have dirt on my face! hahaha.

Do you take your daily outfit pictures with a tripod or with a photographer?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this LBD:

03 March 30
03 March 30 (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment