Thursday, March 18, 2010

A rainbow St. Pat's Day

March 17 - St. Pats day (1)

Happy St. Pat's Day everyone!! I hope you all remembered to wear green today, or did you get pinched? jeje. To celebrate, I decided to make some rainbow colored cupcakes. I started by dividing the cake mix and addding food coloring:
March 17 - St. Pats day (2)
Then you add a little bit of each color into the cupcake paper. Its a little messy but once they are baked, the look great!
March 17 - St. Pats day (3)
Even the cupcake papers looked pretty when I took them off the cupcakes.
March 17 - St. Pats day (4)
Then, me being the silly and happy person I am, I decided to make a little rainbow out of cupcake papers... jaja, what silliness.
March 17 - St. Pats day (5)
Once that was all ready, it was testing time!! This is definitely my favorite part :)
March 17 - St. Pats day (6)
The cupcakes looked even prettier in the inside than the outside!
March 17 - St. Pats day (8)
I'll admit, the took longer to make than I thought. But the truth is that I love how they turned out, so it was well worth it!
March 17 - St. Pats day (7)
My mom made me this pretty St. Pats day Signature as part of the Signature Challenge. I'm loving all the green, isn't it pretty?!
March 17 - Signature Challenge (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment