Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Indtroducing: The Signature Challenge

March 17 - Signature Challenge (2)
I know I have a lot of challenges going on at the same time and you must be confused at this point, but here me out! My mom is a wonderful signature artist. She designs and makes signature tags as a hobby, and she is very talented!
March 17 - Signature Challenge (1)
She has agreed to take on a challenge in which she will design a Signature for me on various special ocassions and holidays of the year. Then I will be posting the signature here so we can all appreciate together just how talented she is.
March 17 - Signature Challenge
Since I'm starting the challenge a little late in the year, I will post the signatures of the holidays or special ocassions we already missed. Here is an ADORABLE one she made for Valentine's day:
March 17 - Signature Challenge (3)
And a fun one she made to celebrate Spring break:
March 17 - Signature Challenge (4)
I'm really looking forward to seeing what my mom comes up with throughout the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment