Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maxi, the teenage cat

March 13 (1)
March 13 (2)
March 13 (3)
March 13 (4)
March 13 (5)
March 13 (6)
March 13 (7)

When: Saturday March 13, 2010

What:
Color block skirt: Madison (Panama)
Brown peasant top: El Costo (Panama)
Orange belt: Borrowed from my mom
Orange Ralph Lauren wedges: BMB (Panama)
Brown purse: borrowed from my mom
Patterned scarf: my mom has had it since she was in high school!

Where: Shopping with my mom and sister and then out to dinner with my parents.

Comments:
Did anyone get the title? Maxi, the teenage cat... as in "Sabrina, the teenage witch"... jejeje, probably not. No matters, just a silly joke!

Anyway, when I arrived back home, I was very surprised to see how our little kitten Maxi had grown! So I decided to take some pics with him to show him in his teenager state. Here's two pics of him when he was a kitten:

March 13 (10)
March 13 (12)
And this is what he looks like now that he is a teenager:
March 13 (11)
March 13 (13)

Isn't he adorable!?! I can't believe how much he has grown in just a couple of months. I just have to point out the coincidence that the first time I posted about maxi last year, I wore the same skirt as today... jajaja, check it out:
March 13 (8)
March 13 (9)
What a coincidence huh? Anyway, I'm having a wonderful time here at home. Thanks to everyone for being patient regarding my lack of posting :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this skirt (although I already showed it above... jeje):
03 March 13

No comments:

Post a Comment