Monday, March 15, 2010

Introducing: The Panama Challenge

A long time ago, I promised to write a post about Panama, my home country. Finally, that day has arrived! But instead of writing one long post about Panama, my dad gave me a fun idea of posting a little interesting fact about Panama each day of this week. That way you can know a little bit more of my country and where I come from. I'll try to keep it short and sweet so that it doesn't become boring. I hope you all like it!
Just to start off, Panama is a Latin American country located in Central America between Colombia and Costa Rica. It's a very small country in size, a little less than the State of South Carolina. The official language is Spanish, but a lot of us understand English too. Hope you all like the challenge!
March 15 - The Panama Challenge (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment