Thursday, March 25, 2010

Punk Chic

March 24 (1)
March 24 (2)
March 24 (3)
March 24 (4)
March 24 (5)
March 24 (6)
March 24 (7)
March 24 (8)

When: Wednesday March 24, 2010

What:
Checkered top: 5.7.9.
Black Denim Motorcycle jacket: Forever XXI
White skirt: Christmas present from my parents
White belt: Present from my parents
Black tights: Target
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Star Leg Warmers: El Costo (Panama)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max

Where: A special event at my university with free food... don't you just love free food? :)

Comments:
Today's outfit was aiming to look sorda punk chic. I wanted to incorporate some rocker elements like the motorcycle jacket and then pair them with girlie items like the full skirt. I really love the contrast! I'm also really happy that I got to wear these cute leg warmers my parents gave me for Christmas. I love stars so much and these babies kept my legs pretty toasty!
March 24 (9)
Do you ever wear a punk chic outfit? Do you like to mix girlie items with tougher items?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn a tough vs. girlie look (I just realized that they all have the same pose... jajaja, how about that for coincidence?!)
03 March 24

No comments:

Post a Comment