Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love.... making dreams come true

Fourteen Days of Love 08 - Making my wishes come true
Like any other little girl, I always had millions of dreams and fairytales I wanted to accomplish in my life. What I have come to learn, however, is that dreams don't come true by themselves. Quite the contrary, you need to fight to make your dreams come true.
Fourteen Days of Love 08 - Making my wishes come true (2)
So now that I am older and hopefully wiser, I love dreaming of things I would love to accomplish and then I love setting up everything I would need to do to make that dream come true. In that sense, I have set down my own path for life which includes fulfilling all my goals... There is nothing like seeing one of your dreams come true after all the effort you have put into making it happen... I sincerely love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment