Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The forgotten cork board

Feb 22 (1)
Feb 22 (2)
Feb 22 (3)
Feb 22 (4)
Feb 22 (5)
Feb 22 (6)
Feb 22 (7)

When: Monday February 22, 2010

What:
White tee: Present from my brother (Europe)
Grey knit jacket: Present from my brother (Europe)
Black skirt: Stevens (Panama)
Black belt: Present from my parents
Black tights: Target
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Leg warmers: El Costo (Panama)
Aqua Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max

Where: Started investigating what treats I will be making for this coming Easter!

Comments:
Today I really wanted to wear one of the many funky leg warmers my parents gave me for Christmas, so I decided on this pair and built an outfit around them. I kept most of the outfit neutral and just added pops of aqua throughout the outfit for interest. I'm very happy I was able to incorporate this tee since it reminds me of my dear brother living in Spain :)
Feb 22 (8)
I also realized today that I forgot to show all of you one of my cork boards.!The other day I made a post about a cork board project I finished, and I forgot to show the last one I made... jaja I'm so forgetful sometimes. Anyway, here it is:
Feb 22 (9)
The theme on this cork board is more like memories. We see some things I have made like the dolphins craft and the mask. I also added some postcards my brother and mother have sent me which remind me of them. Last I added a couple of booth pictures I took with my boyfriend that always seem to make me smile. Just another decoration in my house that makes me cheerful everyday :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this black skirt:
02 Feb 22

No comments:

Post a Comment