Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What can I get for a dollar?

Feb 23 (1)
Feb 23 (2)
Feb 23 (3)
Feb 23 (4)
Feb 23 (5)
Feb 23 (6)
Feb 23 (7)

When: Tuesday February 23, 2010

What:
White long-sleeve tee: Present from my parents
Teal blazer: Forever XXI
Block dress: Panama
Brown obi belt: Pull & Bear (Europe)
Brown tights: Target
Beige boots: El Costo (Panama)
Brown Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max
Plaid scarf: Walmart (just $1!!)

Where: Bought tickets for an event this weekend, stay tuned to see what it is!!

Comments:
Today's outfit was inspired by the $1 scarf I got at Walmart a way long time ago. I really like the colors and plaid pattern of the scarf (and did I mention it was just one dollar!)... jaja.
Feb 23 (8)
So anyway, I decided to pair it with this block dress and teal jacket to play off the colors of the scarf. I also decided to tie it in this triangle shape I have seen so many people wear lately. I always enjoy finding new ways to tie scarves. What's your latest favorite?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress:
02 Feb 23

No comments:

Post a Comment