Sunday, February 14, 2010

White pom pom's

Feb 13 (1)
Feb 13 (2)
Feb 13 (3)
Feb 13 (4)
Feb 13 (5)
Feb 13 (6)
Feb 13 (7)

When: Saturday February 13, 2010

What:
White sweater: Present from my brother
Patterned skirt: Saks (Panama)
Black belt: Christmas present from my parents
Pink tights: JC Penny's
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max
Black beret: H&M

Where: Shopping at the Inner Harbour with my boyfriend (post on my wonderful findings real soon!) and lunch at Johnny Rockets!

Comments:
I am so happy with today's outfit! I love the pop of pink from the tights and the cinched waist. I call this white sweater my "Pom pom sweater" because it has little balls at the end of the strings.. jaja. It's just a small detail that makes the entire item more special :)
P1060311

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this patterned skirt:
02 Feb 13

No comments:

Post a Comment