Monday, December 7, 2009

Winterizing a summer outfit

Dec 7 (1)
Dec 7 (2)
Dec 7 (3)
Dec 7 (4)
Dec 7 (5)
Dec 7 (6)
Dec 7 (7)

Played in the snow last night. It was lots of fun and the snow was beautiful.
Dec 7 (8)

When: December 7, 2009

What:
White turtleneck: Panama
Colored block top (used as a skirt): Panama
Jean jacket: Panama
Brown belt: Panama
Floral scarf: JC Penny's
brown tights: Target
Beige boots: Panama
Brown Liz-Claiborne purse: TJ Max

Where: Baked a cake and worked on school projects (boring, I know :)

Comments:
This outfit is actually a winter version of a summer outfit I wore this year. Take a look:

12 Dec 7

I didn't actually plan on wearing the same outfit, but once I saw the pictures I felt like I had seen it before. And with good reason! Its pretty much the same as what I wore during the summer! In order to make it more fall/winter appropriate, I used the tips I explained last Monday: adding tights, boots, and a scarf. I must say, I really like how it turned out. In fact, I like the winter version more than the summer one! jaja.

Here are other ways in which I've worn this jean jacket:

12 Dec 7 (3)12 Dec 7 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment