Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Business-y but approachable

Dec 8 (1)
Dec 8 (2)
Dec 8 (3)
Dec 8 (4)
Dec 8 (5)
Dec 8 (6)

When: December 8, 2009

What:
White collar shirt: Panama
Wine cardi: Target
Black skirt: Panama (first time I wear this :)
Black tights: Target
Black pumps: Panama
White Nine West purse: TJ Max
Floral brooch: Forever XXI

Where:
Had a business presentation today. Also actually took a 30 minute power nap in the afternoon, something I never do, and then worked on projects the rest of the day.


Comments:
Today I had a semi-important business project, so I had to dress the part. I wanted to dress professionally but still look approachable and with my own sense of style. So I decided to wear this skirt for the first time (anything but pants.. jeje) and paired it with the white collar shirt. I also wanted to add a color other than black and white, so I opted for this wine cardi that is soft and rich in color. I added the white purse because the shape looks business-y to me and the floral brooch was just for fun :)

Here are other ways in which I've worn this collar shirt:

12 Dec 8 (2)12 Dec 8 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment