Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Its the most wonderful time of the year..."

Dec 1 (1)
Dec 1 (2)
Dec 1 (3)
Dec 1 (4)
Dec 1 (5)
Dec 1 (6)
Dec 1 (7)
Dec 1 (8)

Look at the cute holiday window stickers in my appt! I love them!
Dec 1 (10)
Dec 1 (11)

And some cheesecake snacks I ate after dinner! :
Dec 1 (9)

When: December 1, 2009

What:
Floral skirt: Panama
Burgundy t-shirt: Panama
Green mini-jacket: somewhere when I went to Europe
Brown tights: Target
Brown boots: Payless Shoe Source
Gold purse: Present from my parents
Jewelry: Present from my mom (she knows I love stars!)
Hair pin: Present from my brother and his girlfriend :)

Where: A dessert guessing event with free cheesecake tasters! Yum!

Comments:
December is definitely the most wonderful time of the year for me. I just LOVE Christmas! I love the Christmas spirit, getting together with family, decorating the tree, wrapping the presents, seeing people smile when they open them. Everything! I love it all!

In lights of the first day of this special month, I decided to wear a Christmas inspired outfit (hence the green and red together). I usually never pair these two colors together because I know it automatically makes you think of Christmas, but that sorda was the idea today! Plus, I think this green and red in particular are more subtle than the bright green and red combo.

Today I went to a really cool dessert guessing event! They had several contestants smelling and tasting desserts blindfolded and they had to guess what flavors they were. It was pretty fun :) And the best part of it all was the free cheesecake tasters!! They had plain, chocolate, and raspberry! Yum yum!

Here are other ways in which I've worn this skirt:

Dec 1Dec 1 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment