Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two dominant patterns

April 12 (1)
April 12 (2)
April 12 (3)
April 12 (4)
April 12 (5)
April 12 (6)
April 12 (7)

When: Monday April 12, 2010

What:
Floral top: ? (Panama)
Beige tube top: El Costo (Panama)
Jean jacket: ? (Panama)
Beige skirt: El Titan (Panama)
Brown thin belt: Present from my parents
Brown tights: Target
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Striped leg warmers: El Costo (Panama)
Orange Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max

Where: Cooked some tacos for dinner... yum yum!

Comments:
Today I really wanted to wear these striped leg warmers my parents gave me for Christmas, so I started off with that. Then I thought it would look great to make an outfit entirely based on the brown color palette... so I chose a beige skirt, brown tights, and a warm brownish tinted jean jacket.
April 12 (8)
I also added this floral top that had different shades of brown. I know the stripes and the florals are both dominant patterns, but I think they worked good with each other. And of course, I had to add a little pop of color, so I chose orange in this case :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this jean jacket:
04 April 12

No comments:

Post a Comment