Monday, April 19, 2010

Can you find the five flowers?

April 18 (1)
April 18 (2)
April 18 (3)
April 18 (4)
April 18 (5)
April 18 (6)
April 18 (7)

When: Sunday April 18, 2010

What:
White tee: Target
Teal blazer: Forever XXI
Yellow skirt: El Titan (Panama)
Black Nine West belt: TJ Max
Black tights: Target
Patterned tights: Marshalls
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max
Floral scarf: Madison (Panama)

Where: Enjoyed some soft and moist brownies that I made yesterday! yum yum!

Comments:
I'm loving how teal and yellow look together, I should try this color combo more often! Anyway, lets play a game! Lets see if you all can find 5 different items in today's outfit that has some sort of flower on it. All the items can be seen in at least one photo above... go ahead, give it a try and see if you find 5!
April 18 (8)
Couldn't find them all? Well, I'll admit that one of them is very subtle! jejeje. Here are the five locations: My headband, my earrings, my ring, my scarf, and my tights!! So did you find them all? Which one did you miss?
April 18 (9)
Here are all the ways in which I've worn this yellow skirt:
04 April 18

No comments:

Post a Comment