Thursday, April 1, 2010

"I always enjoy seeing what you wear"

March 31 (1)
March 31 (2)
March 31 (3)
March 31 (4)
March 31 (6)
March 31 (7)
March 31 (8)

When: Wednesday March 31, 2010

What:
Green turtleneck: Present from my parents
Floral Liz Claiborne skirt: BMB (Panama)
Brown tights: Target
Caramel belt: Forever XXI
Beige boots: El Costo (Panama)
Brown Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max
Tie-dye scarf: Present from my parents

Where: Pulled an all-nighter studying for an exam. Had to drink 1 cup of tea and 2 cups of coffee to do it, now I'm all buzzed! weeeeee! jaja

Comments:
Today was a nice sunny day, perfect to go out without a coat and still be warm. Someone in my class today walked up to me and told me I looked so cute and that I always dress very fashionable. She also said that she always enjoys seeing what I wear to each of my classes... jajaja I was so flattered! It made the rest of my day extra special :)
March 31 (5)
Since I know it feels wonderful to get compliments, I try to compliment people (even strangers) often. Its such an easy way to make someone smile and brighten their day. Do you ever compliment strangers?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this floral skirt:
03 March 31

No comments:

Post a Comment