Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tights with flats

April 28 (1)
April 28 (2)
April 28 (3)
April 28 (4)
April 28 (5)
April 28 (6)
April 28 (7)
April 28 (8)

When: Wednesday April 28, 2010

What:
White sweater: Present from my brother (Europe)
Floral skirt: Saks (Panama)
Red belt: Madison (Panama)
Brown tights: Target
Fishnets: El Costo (Panama)
Red Jessica Simpson flats: Estampa (Panama)
Red Xoxo purse: Macy's
Red beret: Forever XXI

Where: Bingo night! Didn't win anything, but I had loads of fun anyway :)

Comments:
Today is the first time I ever wear tights with flats. I usually like wearing tights with boots or booties, but I have seen Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk wear tights with flats so many times that I just had to give it a try!
04 April 28 - Blue Collar Catwalk
What I ended up liking the most is that wearing flats instead of boots is a better way to show off a nice pair of tights. You can't really see by the photos, but I am wearing fishnets over my brown tights which gives them much more depth and interest. Flats really shows off the pattern of the tights. And of course, flats are much more comfy to walk in :)

Do you ever wear tights with flats?
April 28 (9)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this white sweater:
04 April 28

No comments:

Post a Comment