Friday, April 9, 2010

A scarf as a shawl

April 9 (1)
April 9 (2)
April 9 (3)
April 9 (4)
April 9 (5)
April 9 (6)
April 9 (7)
Note: the wind was totally against my photo shoot today! jaja

When: Friday April 9, 2010

What:
Red dress: ? (Panama)
Striped scarf: B-Day present from my friends
Black Nine West belt: TJ Max
Navy tights: El Costo (Panama)
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Pearls: Pasarella (Panama)
Bow purse: Forever XXI
Sunglasses: H&M

Where: Watched a movie with my boyfriend and this time I actually did buy something online... how exciting!

Comments:
Today I was going for an all out glam sailor-ish look... I know there are lots of things going on with this outfit all at the same time, but that's sorda the beauty of it. I love the idea of wearing a scarf as a shawl by belting it! I think the shape of the "sleeves" looks superb and its nice and flowy. Plus, what girl doesn't love wearing that red dress? I know I do! (I like wearing all colors really, but whatever). Anyway, I'm happy with my look today! I felt it was very "different" :)
April 9 (8)
Here are all the ways in which I've worn this scarf:
04 April 09

No comments:

Post a Comment