Monday, March 26, 2012

Zumba!

March 26 (1)
March 26 (2)
March 26 (3)
March 26 (4)
March 26 (5)
March 26 (6)

When: Monday March 26, 2012

What:
Dress: Conway (Panama)
Belt: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Beige pumps: Via Vai (Panama)
Floral purse: ? (Panama)
Owl necklace: Present from my friends
Gold and Brown cuff bracelet: Present from my boyfriend
Other bracelets: ? (Panama)

Get the look:
Pair an olive colored dress (check this cool asymmetrical one for only $40!) with a floral purse and a thick brown belt!

Where:

Work + Half an hour of Zumba!

Comments:
Today was one of those many days where I wake up and realize that I am not very healthy. Even though I don't always eat healthy, I'm more concerned that I never ever do any exercise. I always feel so tired when I get home from work that the last thing I want to do is sweat to death. Today however, I decided it was time to do a little exercise!
March 26 (7)

So today I cracked on my Wii and did half an hour of Zumba! For those of you who don't know, Zumba is a dancing-routine exercise program. I have always enjoyed dancing, so I was instantly attracted to Zumba. I'm so out of shape, that after half an hour I was huffing and puffing... haha. I guess I gotta do more Zumba to get into shape!

Do you do exercise? What type and how often? Any tips to stay motivated?




No comments:

Post a Comment