Sunday, March 4, 2012

Neon!

March 02 (1)
March 02 (2)
March 02 (3)
March 02 (4)
March 02 (5)
March 02 (6)

When: Friday March 2, 2012

What:
White collar shirt: Conway (Panama)
Pink skirt: Zara (Panama)
Beige heels: Via Vai (Panama)
Neon bag: Forever21.com
Key necklace: Used to be my mom's in the 60's!
Pearl multi-strand necklace: Forever 21
Other necklaces: ? (Panama)
Pacman ring: Asos.com

Get the look:
Pair a classic white button down shirt with a bright pink maxi skirt (This one from Old Navy is only $20.99!) and a neon green bag! Finish the look off with beige pumps and multiple necklaces.

Where:
Work + Got together with my boyfriend and some of his friends.

Comments:
Today's outfit is all about the bright neon colors! I felt sooooo bright and bold. This neon bag is one of the many purchases I received in the mail the other day. I know it's transparent and that you can see everything I'm carrying, but I still LOVE this purse!
March 02 (7)
I'm also in love with my new Pacman ring, isn't it awesome?! It's a true ice breaker, everyone commented on it today :)

Would you ever wear a clear purse like this one?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this pink maxi:
03 March 02
03 March 02 (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment