Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bold pattern mixing

March 08 (1)
March 08 (2)
March 08 (3)
March 08 (4)
March 08 (5)
March 08 (6)
March 08 (7)

When: Friday March 9, 2012

What:
Striped top: From Forever21.com (one of my purchases of the other day!)
Patterned skirt: El Costo (Panama)
Belt: Madison (Panama)
Shoes: Present from my friends
Clutch: Asos.com
Sunglasses: Madison (Panama)
Ring: Present from my friend Diana (Thanks!)

Get the Look:
Try pairing this black and white shirt (that is nearly identical to mine) with this patterned skirt. Finish off with black pumps and a black clutch.

Where:
Work + Dinner and lots of dessert with my friends

Comments:
I have finally reached a point where I am very comfortable mixing patterns. Before I used to feel slightly sloppy and crazy-looking when I mixed patterns, but now I feel very confident and chic!
March 08 (8)
I especially feel great in today's bold mix of patterns. I was kind of unsure at first, but even my mom loved it (and she isn't really into pattern mixing), so I felt great in the end :)

Here are all the way in which I've worn this skirt:
03 March 09


No comments:

Post a Comment