Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Monkey Shower

March 12 (1)
March 12 (2)
March 12 (3)
March 12 (4)
March 12 (5)
March 12 (6)
March 12 (7)
March 12 (8)

When: Monday March 12, 2012

What:
Orange top: Target (U.S.A.)
Floral skirt: Madison (Panama)
Yellow belt: Madison (Panama)
Beige heels: Via Vai (Panama)
Butterfly necklace: Present from my brother Mike (Thanks!)
Watch: Swatch Store (Panama)

Get the Look:
Yet another easy-to-recreate look. Just pair an orange top, with a white or floral skirt, and finish off with a yellow belt. If you want to add a little something else, try this necklace that just screams spring!

Where:
Work + Baked some yummy sugar cookies + Went to the movies with my boyfriend

Comments:
As most of you know by now, I love all things Monkey since my boyfriend and I call each other monkeys. I love Monkeys so much that I have several monkey stuffed animals, a monkey blanket, monkey pens and notebooks, and the list goes on and on. Nevertheless, I was still surprised when my boyfriend's mother gave me this Monkey sponge the other day, isn't it adorable!?
March 12 (9)

Now I can have Monkeys in the shower as well! There are no limits to my monkey obsession! hahahaha.
March 12 (10)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this orange top:
03 March 12

No comments:

Post a Comment