Sunday, March 4, 2012

Woodstock and Polka dots? Why yes!

March 03 (1)
March 03 (2)
March 03 (3)
March 03 (4)
March 03 (5)
March 03 (6)

When: Saturday March 3, 2012

What:
Ralph Lauren polka dot dress (used as skirt): Dorians (Panama)
Woodstock sweater: Forever21.com (Find it here for only $11.99)
Black Nine West belt: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.)
Shoes: Present from my friends
Black clutch: From Asos.com
Sunglasses: Madison (Panama)

Get the Look:
Start with a polka dot skirt and the Woodstock top. Then just add some black pumps and the awesome Sally Hansen nail strips!

Where:
Work half a day + Lunch with my boyfriend + Celebrated a friends birthday!

Comments:
You know that feeling when you make an outfit that just makes you feel extraordinary? Today was one of those days. I love all the different elements of today's outfit, I felt so "me" you know? It also helps that my boyfriend said I looked drop dead gorgeous as soon as he saw me... yai!
March 03 (7)

I fell in love with this adorable Woodstock tee as soon as I saw it on Forever21.com. I mean, it has Woodstock on it, what else is there to say? I loooove Woodstock, he is adorable.
March 03 (8)

I finished the outfit off with these cool zebra nails! This is the first time I use Sally Hansen's nail strips and I am IN LOVE with them. They are super ubber easy to put on and they look fantastic. I want to wear them all the time now :)
March 03 (9)



No comments:

Post a Comment