Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Matchy Matchy

Jan 24 (1)
Jan 24 (2)
Jan 24 (3)
Jan 24 (4)
Jan 24 (5)
Jan 24 (6)
Jan 24 (7)
Jan 24 (8)

When: Sunday January 24, 2010

What:
Blue & Black dress: Studio F (Panama)
Black turtleneck: Zara
Grey belt: Present from my parents
Rocker purse: La Onda (Panama)
Blue tights: JC Penny's
White knit scarf: Present from my brother living in Spain
Black Skecher boots: BMB (Panama)

Where: Cleaning and setting up my apartment for my last year of college... Its looking great!

Comments:
Today I decided to I wanted to wear this pretty black & blue dress my friends gave me a couple of years ago. Since the dress is sorda fancy, I decided to dress it down by adding a turtleneck over it and using the dress as a skirt!

I also decided to keep the entire outfit in perfect color combination. Like my dad would say: "Everything matches". This is in honor of my mother who knows how to match everything perfectly :)

Here is another way in which I've worn this dress:
01 Jan 24

No comments:

Post a Comment