Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Edgy makeup

Sept 12 (1)
Sept 12 (2)
Sept 12 (3)
Sept 12 (4)
Sept 12 (5)
Sept 12 (6)
Today is the 12th day of my I Heart Shoes challenge! I really LOVE these leopard print heels... they are so fierce!

When: Monday September 12, 2011


What:
Black skirt: Stevens (Panama)
Black motorcycle jacket: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Leopard Carlos Santana heels: BMB (Panama)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.)
Earrings: Claire's (U.S.A.)

Where:
Work + Productive night working on crafts!

Comments:
When it comes to makeup, I usually like to keep it warm toned with brown eyeshadow and rosy cheeks. But today I wanted to were something edgier! So I went with this grey eyeshadow and nude lips makeup. I think it works pretty good with today's fierce look!
Sept 12 (7)

What is your go-to makeup look?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this black motorcycle jacket:
09 Sept 12 (1)
09 Sept 12 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment