Monday, September 19, 2011

Breaking the Sunday routine

Sept 18 (1)
Sept 18 (2)
Sept 18 (3)
Sept 18 (4)
Today is the 17th day of my I Heart Shoes challenge. Today I actually went with my go-to brown wedges. These shoes are awesome because they are comfy and they go with absolutely everything. Definitely one of my closet staples.

When: Sunday September 18, 2011

What:
Dress: Madison (Panama)
White vest: Madison (Panama)
Brown belt: Zara (Panama)
Brown wedges: Payless Shoe Source (Panama)
Green purse: Borrowed from my mom
Amber heart earrings: Fire & Ice (U.S.A.)

Where:
Lunch with my boyfriend's family + Walked around the mall with my boyfriend just looking through stores but not really buying anything (Window shopping is fun!)

Comments:
Today was a lovely Sunday! I spend most of my Sundays sleeping in, watching TV series, and reading fashion magazines. I'm usually too lazy to go out. But some Sundays, like today, some fun plans turn up that make the entire day more exciting!
Sept 18 (5)
I started my day by sleeping in (couldn't pass that one up!), then had a long relaxing pedicure (I treat myself to one once a month, it's fabulous), and after that went out to lunch with my boyfriend and his family. After eating my heart out, my boyfriend and I decided to walk around the mall popping our heads into different stores just to see what they had. Didn't buy anything, but sometimes window shopping is funner than actually buying stuff! (Or maybe not... hehe.)

What do you usually do on Sundays?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this purple dress:
09 Sept 18

No comments:

Post a Comment