Sunday, May 1, 2011

Special Treats: Easter Yummies!

04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (1)
I know, I know, Easter was a week ago... but I just haven't had enough time to post about all the Easter treats I made until now!! So hopefully you will enjoy the pics and recipes all the same :)

This year I made a whole lot of Easter treats! Last Easter I made cupcakes and coconut Easter nests; whereas this year I made cupcakes, two types of brownies, two types of cookies, and some candy balls... How about that for an Easter feast?!
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (2)

First I made some delicious Coconut cupcakes that were stuffed with toasted coconut and topped with cream cheese frosting (DELICIOUS). I also decorated them as cute little Easter chicks!
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (6)

Then I made two types of brownies: Regular ooey gooey chocolate brownies and coconut caramel chocolate brownies (Double Yum!). I also attempted to make some Easter candy, but it was very unsuccessful (More on that later). At least the Candy balls were cute and piled over the brownies, they looked like Easter eggs in a nest... so they served an aesthetic purpose at least ;)
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (4)
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (5)

Last but not least, I made two types of cookies: Lemon cookies with a Lemon glaze, and Coconut Caramel cookies.
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (3)

Apart from all the Easter treats, I also wanted to share with you these two adorable Easter Signatures my mom made me. She always manages to make the cutest things!
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (8)
04 April 27 - 01 Easter & Birthday Treats (9)

Stay tuned to see more pictures and the recipes to all these delicious treats in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment