Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Weigh In

Jan 21 (1)
Jan 21 (2)
Jan 21 (3)
Jan 21 (4)
Jan 21 (5)
Jan 21 (6)
Jan 21 (7)
Jan 21 (8)
Jan 21 (9)

When: Friday January 21, 2011

What:
Floral dress: Madison (Panama)
Orange cardi: El Costo (Panama)
Gray pumps: Payless Shoe Source
Gray purse: Borrowed from my mom
Heart bracelet: Present from my grandmother

Where: Went to the nutritionist to get weighed and picked my car up from the auto-repair shop (I was parked and someone scraped my bumper... bummer).

Comments:
Today I went to the nutritionist to get weighed for the first time since I started the diet. For those of you who don't know, I have decided to go on a diet in order to eat more healthy and reach my ideal weight. Not only am I eating healthier, but I'm also doing much more exercise! Part of the process requires me to visit the nutritionist every Monday and Friday to weigh myself and see how I'm doing. So that's what I did today.
Jan 21 (10)
Although I just started the diet on Monday, I have already lost a pound and a half (in just 4 days)! To be honest, when I first saw that it wasn't even two pounds I was sorda disappointed. But after hearing the congratulations from my family, I feel much better now. I can't expect all the weight to disappear like magic (although that would be great huh?), so I just need to be patient and persistent. I'm sure I will make it to my goal if I just keep trying :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this orange cardi:
01 Jan 21

No comments:

Post a Comment