Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling Sporty

Jan 15 (1)
Jan 15 (2)
Jan 15 (3)
Jan 15 (4)
Jan 15 (5)
Jan 15 (6)
Jan 15 (7)
Jan 15 (8)
Jan 15 (9)

When: Saturday January 15, 2011

What:
Green Ralph Lauren Polo: Present from my boyfriend's family
Floral skirt: Stevens (Panama)
Black Nine West belt: TJ Maxx
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx
Black flats: Payless Shoe Source (Panama)

Where: Went shopping with my mom and sister. At night, I went to the movies to watch Little Fockers with my boyfriend's family.

Comments:
Today I really wanted to wear this green polo my boyfriend's family gave me so that they could see me wear it. I thought it was an easy way to make them happy, so why not right? Anyway, I also wanted something very comfy because I was going to be shopping all afternoon.... so I decided to pair it with this floral skirt and these comfy flats.
Jan 15 (10)
I know this outfit is pretty casual and sporty (rather than my usual feminine and dressed up looks), but it was appropriate for today's plans. Also, it feels great to take a break from the high heels sometimes! hehe :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this green polo:
01 Jan 15

No comments:

Post a Comment