Monday, December 13, 2010

Won't miss the all-nighters

Dec 08 (1)
Dec 08 (2)
Dec 08 (3)
Dec 08 (4)
Dec 08 (5)
Dec 08 (6)
Dec 08 (7)
Dec 08 (8)

When: Wednesday December 8, 2010

What:
White sweater: Present from my brother (Europe)
Patterned skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Black belt: Christmas present from my parents
Black tights: TJ Maxx
Red boots: Present from my boyfriend (from here)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx
Red beret: Forever XXI

Where: Worked all day and night on a paper for one of my classes.

Comments:
There are many many things I'm going to miss from living in the U.S. and going to college, but I'm definitely not going to miss the all-nighters I have to pull sometimes to get my school work done. It's the classic scenario of a group project were everyone sends their part much later than promised. That meant that I had to stay up all night putting it together and making sure it's perfect (I'm a control freak like that).
Dec 08 (9)
But anywhoo, I'm still a happy girl because at least it got done... even if I did go to sleep at 7:30 a.m.! :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this patterned skirt:
12 Dec 08

No comments:

Post a Comment