Saturday, December 4, 2010

How would you wear.... a pink skirt

12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (6)
One of my lovely readers asked me how I would wear this pink skirt from Old Navy. So here we have five different ways in which I would remix this skirt! I hope you all like them!

1. Parisian Chic:
This is my favorite remix of this skirt out of the five I made! All you need to do is add a white tee and a classic beige trench coat. Then just add some cute patterned black tights like this adorable heart ones. Finish off with some black accessories and you're all done! So adorable!
12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (5)

2. Girls night out:
This skirt would also be perfect for going out at night with some friends. All you need is a patterned clutch and everything else will fall into place. Pair the skirt with a sexy black top and then use the colors of the clutch to add pops of color to your outfit (like these bright blue shoes and earrings). Easy right?
12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (4)

3. Very cute:
This pink skirt could also obviously go very girly and cute. Try pairing the skirt with a cute floral top! Then add some cute accessories like this beige hat and brown purse. Finish off with a pop of color like these beautiful mustard pumps.
12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (1)

4. Shopping Chic:
This skirt would also be perfect to go shopping with your mom or friends! Just add a white top (a simple white tee would work) and then add a cute patterned scarf! Finish off with a pair of comfy beige or brown flats and a big brown bag to fit all your shopping goodies.
12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (2)

5. Sexy chic:
This is my second favorite look of all! I'm really loving leopard prints right now, so I couldn't resist remixing this pink skirt into a sexy night out outfit! Try adding a white top and then add a motorcycle jacket (every girl should have one right!). Then just add a leopard clutch and voila! You're ready to go out!
12 Dec 02 - Pink Skirt (3)

So those are 5 ways in which I would wear this pink skirt. How would you wear it?


You are all welcome to contact me for my ideas on how to wear items you have just purchased (or items that you have never known how to wear...jeje). Feel free to contact me at thejoyoffashion [at] hotmail [dot] com. I am always more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment