Monday, December 6, 2010

Professional Thursdays: Boots to work?

Dec 02 (1)
Dec 02 (2)
Dec 02 (3)
Dec 02 (4)
Dec 02 (5)
Dec 02 (6)
Dec 02 (7)
Dec 02 (8)
Dec 02 (9)

When: Thursday December 2, 2010

What:
Plaid top: Birthday present from my parents
Yellow skirt: El Titan (Panama)
Brown belt: Madison (Panama)
Brown tights: Target
Caramel boots: Old Navy
Brown Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx
Floral headband: Saks (Panama)
Bow ring: c/o LuShae Jewelry

Where: Went to work and celebrated a friend's birthday with cake and all! Yummy :)

Comments:
Today I wore a more casual look to work than usual. It was just one of those days that I wanted a simple outfit that was easy to put together. When it comes to bold color combos, I think orange and yellow is one of my all time favorites!
Dec 02 (10)
Today is also the first time I wear boots to work. I somehow feel that boots aren't as formal as other shoes such as pumps or booties, but the weather is just getting too darn cold! haha.

Do you wear boots to work? Do you think they are appropriate?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this plaid top:
12 Dec 02

No comments:

Post a Comment