Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lipstick Locket

Nov 29 (1)
Nov 29 (2)
Nov 29 (3)
Nov 29 (4)
Nov 29 (5)
Nov 29 (6)
Nov 29 (7)
Nov 29 (8)

When: Monday November 29, 2010

What:
White lace dress: Forever XXI
Pink cardi: El Costo (Panama)
Jeans: Used to be my mom's
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Star leg warmers: El Costo (Panama)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx
Heart necklace: Forever XXI
Black Beret: Zara

Where: Sent some postcards to my brother living in Spain. I'm going to miss having the fast shipping when I'm in Panama! (It's faster to send things from the U.S. than from Panama)

Comments:
Today I am wearing this gold heart necklace I got for free in Forever XXI! The store was giving them out on Black Friday, so I of course snatched one very quickly before they ran out. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but now I am in love with it!
Nov 29 (9)
The most special thing of this necklace is that it has a mirror and some lip balm in it. This necklace is something I would have LOVED when i was a little girl (I love it now too though); so when I see this necklace, I think of all the wonderful times I had as a child. Plus, I love that I can moisturize my lips anywhere I go... weeee!

Do you have any accessories that have hidden makeup items in it?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this pink cardi:
11 Nov 29
11 Nov 29 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment