Friday, November 26, 2010

Colored tights Challenge: Professional colored tights?

Nov 23 (1)
Nov 23 (2)
Nov 23 (3)
Nov 23 (4)
Nov 23 (5)
Nov 23 (6)
Nov 23 (7)

When: Tuesday November 23, 2010

What:
Lace ruffle top: Saks (Panama)
Patterned skirt: Christmas present from my parents (Panama)
Beige trench: Forever XXI
Black belt: Christmas present from my parents (Panama)
Burgundy tights: Forever XXI
Black pumps: ? (Panama)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx

Where: Went to work but was sent home because I was feeling sick.

Comments:
Today's outfit was a real challenge because I had to wear a professional outfit for work that included colored tights (because of this week's challenge). Out of all my colored tights, I feel that burgundy is one of the few colors that could look professional if worn right.
Nov 23 (8)
I think I managed to make this outfit look work appropriate by keeping most of the outfit neutral and sophisticated. I really love this new beige trench my parents bought me for my birthday!

Do you wear colored tights to work? What colors do you use?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this patterned skirt:
11 Nov 23

No comments:

Post a Comment