Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Nov 20 (1)
Nov 20 (2)
Nov 20 (3)
Nov 20 (4)
Nov 20 (5)
Nov 20 (6)
Nov 20 (7)

When: Saturday November 20, 2010

What:
White collar shirt: Saks (Panama)
Jeans: Used to be my mom's
Black Skecher boots: BMB (Panama)
Floral trench: Forever XXI
Black belt: Christmas present from my parents
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx
Burgundy hat: Marshall's

Where: Walked around the Inner Harbor and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Comments:
I'm so happy in today's look! Weeeeee. I love this trench and I love wearing hats so today's look really made my day. I have already paired this trench with jeans before, but this time I added the white collar shirt and the hat which makes the entire look more classy and interesting.
Nov 20 (8)
Today I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I loved it! I always feel so excited right before watching a new Harry Potter movie. I love all of the Harry Potter books and I enjoy watching them com to life in movies. It's so magical!

Do you like Harry Potter?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this floral trench:
11 Nov 20

No comments:

Post a Comment