Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hidden braids

May 5 (1)
May 5 (3)
May 5 (2)
May 5 (10)
May 5 (9)
May 5 (6)
May 5 (7)
May 5 (8)
May 5 (12)

When: Wednesday May 5, 2010

What:
White top: Conway (Panama)
Tropical dress (worn as skirt): ? (Panama)
Caramel belt: Forever XXI
Green Steve Madden wedges: Felix (Panama)
Green purse: ? (Panama)
Statement necklace: Present from my parents

Where: Finally caught up with all my emails (sorry for the delayed responses everyone!) and also had a Q'doba dinner with my boyfriend!! Yum yum!

Comments:
Today I was going for a tropical summer look to officially embrace the warm weather we have had all of these days! I started off wanting to wear this colorful dress my parents got me last time I was in Panama... so I decided to wear that as a skirt with a white top and brown belt (combo that never fails!). And then to add a little extra something, I decided to wear my beloved lime green Steve Madden wedges! I dunno why, but I love these babies :)
May 5 (4)
I also added a really cool statement necklace my parents gave me a while back... and to finish off the tropical look, I decided to do some hidden braids in my hair. I wanted it to be barely noticeable but still there... I really like how subtle the hairstyle turned out!!
May 5 (11)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this green purse:
05 May 05

No comments:

Post a Comment